Isnin, 20 April 2009

Saya dah MENCUBA MCM2 Cara Nak KEMBANGKAN BISNES SAYA TAPI SUMERNYA GAGAL...

"I have tried Everything to build my Busines.s and Nothing is Working..."
I hear this all the time from people calling me or emailing me for help. Have you said these words or similar words? Have you had people tell you this? If you have said these words or have had these words said to You. This is for you. (Me= Me, You= the person I am talking to. )
So this is what I say if a person Says I have tried everything to grow my busines.s and nothing is working...
Me: What are the last 1,000 things you did to grow your busines.s?
You: I have not done 1,000 things.

Me: Ok, that's fine, what are the last 500 things you have done to grow your busines.s?
You: I have not done 500 things.

Me: Ok, that's fine, what are the last 100 things you have done to grow your busines.s?
You: I have not done 100 things.
(The people generally start getting a little uncomfortable about now... Because their mind is racing at this point...)

Me: Alright I am starting to get a little worried for you. What are the last 50 things you have done to grow your busines.s?
You: I have not done 50 things.

Me: Wow, What are the last 25 things you have done to grow your busines.s?
You: I have not done 25 things.
(By this time they realize they have not done everything they could to grow their busines.s).

Me: So tell me what have you done?
You: Well I guess I have just done a couple of things..
(Then after all this you start your coaching session..I hope this helps put it into prospective. )

Source: Anthony Robbins

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan